Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Trip to the US - Part 1

Can't believe it's been so long since i updated my blog. Time surely passes fast as one gets busy and busier. God has been very gracious though. Got an opportunity last month to visit the land of Obama. It was really a dream come true for me and the most amazing thing is that i did not struggle for it, it just happened. There are many things that I saw and experienced that were all new, but the greatest thing was to see my loving Mummy after 8 long years! I felt like I was dreaming. God has special gifts He keeps for His children that He unveils as He pleases. This was one big one for me. Thank you Jesus. I can't say how grateful i am to God for wonderful friends who facilitated my travel to the US. I thank God for my Husband and all the wonderful people, the wonderful IRMs whom he has worked with over the past year. They have been and are a great blessing to us as a family. They are precious jewels that the Lord brought into our lives.

Well, i'll be posting more on my US trip together with pictures later.......there's really plenty to be thankful for.
Thank you Lord for opening doors!

No comments:

Post a Comment